- Read all care labels on clothes. If the garment is made of fabric that cannot be washed, they must be sent to the drycleaners.
- If there are any stains, please mark them or make a mental note for when you come in. If you know what caused the stains, please tell let us know.
- Empty all pockets.
- If you find an open seam or a button missing, make the cleaners aware of it. More than likely we can replace the button or mend the seam.
- Please keep your receipt.
- When picking up your clothes, check the finish product. If you are not happy with the results or find any damage, inform the counter person asap.
- Remove the plastic film cover from the clothes, air them in the shade for a while before putting them in the closet.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
What you should check before you go to the drycleaners.
Posted by We are a discount dry cleaners at 1:18 PM